by Connie Oswald Stofko
- Have you ever found a helpful tip in Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com that you can use in your own garden?
- Do you like seeing the photos of amazing gardens?
- Have you ever gone to an activity listed on my Events page or had your group’s event listed there?
- Do you appreciate the timely reminders I send to keep your garden on track?
- Do you look forward to Tuesdays because that’s the day the newest edition arrives in your email?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you could be a Super Reader of Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com!
Why I started Super Readers
Since other gardening magazines charge for subscriptions, I considered doing that, too. But I know that no matter what I charged, some people wouldn’t be able to afford it. I want everyone who needs this magazine to be able to access it.
Still, I want to stay in business and keep offering you great local content every week.
That’s why I turn to my Super Readers for support.
Rather than require everyone to pay for a subscription, I am asking the folks who really value this online magazine to support it at the level they feel is appropriate.
Other magazines aren’t the same
You can subscribe to other gardening magazines, but they’re not weekly. And they don’t concentrate on the plants and insects and weather that we Western New Yorkers need to know about.
Even though other magazines don’t offer what Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com offers, they charge you to subscribe.
How about supporting a great local magazine instead?
What you get as a Super Reader
I will thank you publicly for your support, no matter what level you choose. I appreciate you!
Plus I have some special thank yous for Super Readers at higher levels, too!
And you will help me keep this magazine going for the benefit of our entire community. You rock!