Geraniums: lots to love, & on sale, too!
Summer special: Now begonias have been added to this summer sale. Both geraniums and begonias are 33% off (while supplies last).
There is so much to love about a geranium. The plants grow quickly. They are easy to care for because you don’t have to water them much. And a bloom can last a whole month.
Mischler’s offers three series:
- ‘Savannah’ has compact growth habit and dark leaves. They are great in baskets & window boxes.
- ‘Survivor’ has light leaves. These are mid- to large-sized plants, which are especially nice for garden beds & large pots.
- ‘Calliope’ is vigorous, growing large flowers. They’re great in large pots, but you can plant them anywhere if you give them room to thrive.
When you want to plant the geraniums yourself, you can choose between two sizes: 4.5-inch pot (green pot) and 5.5-inch pot (black pot).
Want something already to go? Mischler’s has 14-inch & 10-inch geranium patio pots with accents.
Fill in bare spots with specialty annuals
Are your pansies getting tired? Do you see some spots in your garden that need a little something?
Pop in some of Mischler’s specialty annuals:
- Zinnias (Magellan mix)
- Scaevola (trailing)
- Calibrachoa (trailing)
- Verbena (trailing)
Perennials are popping at Mischler’s!
There’s something for everyone. You can find perennials for:
- Perennials for butterflies & hummingbirds
Get perennials in a starter size 3.5-inch container or a larger gallon pot.
Hanging baskets add a pop of color
Hanging baskets bursting with flowers are now available at Mischler’s.
Grown right on site at Mischler’s, the baskets are planted in batches to ensure high quality all season long.
Stop in today.
- Calibrachoa likes full sun.
- Petunias like full sun but can take part sun.
- Scavola, also known as fan flowers, like full sun.
- Lantana likes the summer sun, takes the heat and is drought tolerant.
If you’d rather set the basket on a deck railing or a table, simply remove the hanger.
The perfect gift for the gardener
Gift certificates are valid for two years from the date of purchase. This is perfect for the gardener who wants to get pansies in spring or wants to stock up at Mischler’s yearly Perennial Sale in April.
They can use the gift certificate for anything from Mischler’s Floral Shop or Garden Center any time of the year.
Stop by Mischler’s at 118 South Forest Rd, Williamsville and purchase gift certificates in any dollar amount for all your gardening friends.