by Connie Oswald Stofko
It’s officially autumn on the calendar, but there are still gardening things to do. Here are some ideas we have shared in past articles. Even if they’re not new to you, it’s always good to get a reminder.
- Tasks you can do in your autumn garden: Harvest, weed, water & enjoy
- Debug your houseplants before bringing them inside
- Test soil and amend it if necessary
- Enjoy waves of spring color in a single spot or even in a pot
- How to overwinter coleus
- How to overwinter geraniums
- Make herbed vinegar as a holiday gift
If you have things you like to do at this time of year, or a favorite tip to share, please share by leaving a comment below!