by Connie Oswald Stofko
Hurry to enter our spectacular prize drawing! The deadline is a week from today, March 23.
To enter, just subscribe to Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com, the online gardening magazine for Western New York.
It’s free to subscribe!
Have you already subscribed? Then you are already entered. I appreciate my current readers!
If you are one of the three lucky winners, here’s what you’ll get:
There will be three winners and each winner will receive all of the prizes: all those gift certificates, the houseplant dish garden, the soy candle, the book, the plant-inspired items and the Botanical Gardens membership!
And even if you don’t win a prize, you will still get the newest issue of Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com emailed to you every week– for free! Enjoy the gardening tips that really work in our area, the full-color photos and the most comprehensive list of gardening events in Western New York.
Don’t keep this wonderful gardening resource a secret. Please tell your friends to subscribe, too!
Official Contest Rules for the Spring 2021 Prize Package
1. To enter, subscribe to Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com. If you are already subscribed, you are already entered.
2. The last day to enter is Tuesday, March 23, 2021.
3. The winners will be chosen by random on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 from all subscribers who meet the qualifications.
4. To qualify, the entry must include a working email address. If the email address is a nonexistent address, if Constant Contact is blocked by the user, if the user’s mailbox is full or if there is some other impediment to the user being reached by Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com via email, the entry will be disqualified.
5. If you are chosen as a winner, you will be notified via email by Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com.
6. You must respond to the email by 5 p.m. Sunday, March 28, 2021 to let us know that you have received the notification and are prepared to pick up your prizes. If we don’t hear from you by 5 p.m. March 28 we will choose another winner.
7. We will ask you to respond with your name and the town you live in so that we can use your name and town in an article in an upcoming edition of Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com announcing that you were a winner as well as in other promotions. Winners must agree to the use of their names and town for promotion purposes. We won’t share your street address or email address.
8. You must pick up your prizes at the various locations that are providing the prizes by the date specified:
- Pick up the Mischler’s prize at Mischler’s Florist and Greenhouses, 118 South Forest Rd., Williamsville, NY. Pick up the prize by Saturday, May 8, 2021. Please call Mischler’s beforehand at 632-1290 so they can have your prize ready when you arrive.
- Pick up the Lockwood’s prize at Lockwood’s Greenhouses, 4484 Clark St., Hamburg, NY. Pick up the prize by Saturday, May 1, 2021.
- Pick up the Lakeside Sod prize at Lakeside Sod, 6660 Goodrich Road, Clarence Center, NY. Pick up the prize by Saturday, May 29, 2021.
- Pick up the Urban Roots prize at Urban Roots Cooperative Garden Market, 428 Rhode Island St., Buffalo. Pick up the prize by Saturday, May 8, 2021.
- The membership to the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens will be sent to you via U.S. postal mail. When we email you to notify you that you are a winner, we will ask you for your postal mailing address.
- The book Buffalo-Style Gardens will also be sent to you via U.S. postal mail. When we email you to notify you that you are a winner, we will ask you for your postal mailing address.
9. Each winner will receive houseplants in a seven-inch ceramic bowl accented with fresh cut flowers, plus a $20 gift certificate from Mischler’s Florist and Greenhouses; a $50 gift certificate toward a BigYellowBag or other product from Lakeside Sod; a juniper-scented soy candle made by Buffawix Candle Co., along with a $30 gift certificate from Lockwood’s Greenhouses, a succulent-inspired dish towel set, a Plant Nanny self-watering system and a “Born to Garden/Forced to Work” antiseptic hand sanitizer spray, along with a $20 gift certificate from Urban Roots Cooperative Garden Market, a copy of the amazing book Buffalo-Style Gardens, signed by authors Sally Cunningham and Jim Charlier, and a one-year family membership to the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens. If you are already a Botanical Gardens member, your membership will be extended one year. Each of the three prize packages is worth approximately $275.
10. All taxes relative to the prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents.
11. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. All federal, state, local and municipal laws apply. Void where prohibited.
12. The contest is open to everyone with the exception of employees of Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com, Mischler’s Florist and Greenhouses, Lockwood’s Greenhouses, Lakeside Sod, the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens and Urban Roots Cooperative Garden Market, and the authors of Buffalo-Style Gardens.
13. This contest is sponsored by Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com, Mischler’s Florist and Greenhouses, Lockwood’s Greenhouses, the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, Lakeside Sod, Buffalo-Style Gardens, Urban Roots Cooperative Garden Market, their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees do not have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
4 Comments on “Only one week left to enter our prize drawing; tell your friends!”
Hi Kathleen, thanks for that suggestion.
It would be nicer to have many winners, not just three for all of this.
Very nice idea. The winners will enjoy their prizes.
A great variety of plants at a reasonable price