Decorate your house outdoors and indoors with these projects you can make in workshops at Lockwood’s Greenhouses, 4484 Clark St., Hamburg.
Register online or call (716) 649-4684.
- Make an evergreen wreath using freshly cut fir boughs under the guidance of gardening expert Sally Cunningham in a workshop at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 29. The cost is $30 and includes the bow.
- Make a mixed greens & berries wreath under the guidance of gardening expert Sally Cunningham in a workshop at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 6. Design an elegant fresh wreath using fragrant cedar, pine, fir, juniper and hollies with berry twigs. The cost is $40.
- Decorate your doorstep or porch in style by making an outdoor holiday basket at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 6. The basket features twigs, greens, cones, berries and bow. The workshop will be led by Mary Gurtler of the Lockwood’s staff. The cost is $45.
- Make an elegant 16-inch boxwood tree for holiday decoration in a workshop at 1:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 7. The workshop will be led by horticulturist David Clark. This is a plain tree; ornaments are also available separately. The cost is $35.
- Learn how to make a kissing ball in a workshop to be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 13. It’s fun to make a British-style entryway ornament from greens, baubles, cones and bows. The workshop will be led by gardening expert Sally Cunningham. The cost is $38.
- Make a Christmas centerpiece in a workshop to be held at 1:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 14. Design a beautiful Christmas centerpiece for your table or sideboard with mixed greens and natural materials. The workshop will be led by David Clark, horticultural educator. The cost is $45.
2 Comments on “Make holiday decorations in hands-on workshops at Lockwood’s”
Fun making wreaths, I did it for years.
Thank you for posting our Christmas make-and-take classes at Lockwood’s!!