After the winter we’ve had, the Taste of Paradise at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens will be a special treat. You can wear a tropical shirt or dress– It’s always nice and warm there.
This great event will be held at 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, April 4 at the Botanical Gardens, 2655 South Park Ave., Buffalo.
The event includes:
- A preview of the Spring Flower Show
- Delicious tidbits from Buffalo’s Best, Ilio DiPaolo’s, Lucarelli’s, Obviously Avi Catering, the Old Orchard Inn, Oliver’s, Quaker Bonnet and Salvatore’s
- Tropical drink tastings from ONE ROQ Vodka
- Dundee Ale & Lager and Seagrams Escapes Coolers
- Live steel drum band – Steel N’ Effexx
- Incredible raffle prizes
Get your tickets now. Tickets for Botanical Gardens members are $30 and for non-members, $35. After March 21, tickets are $40. Get tickets online or call 827.1584, ext. 204 to purchase tickets over the phone.