by Connie Oswald Stofko
Here are some topics from previous issues that may answer a question that has come up for you recently, or may act as a timely reminder.
- Have you had houseplants outside for the summer? Here is information on how to get rid of bugs before you bring your plants inside.
- If you want a delightful springtime show of blossoms, plant bulbs now.
- Find suggestions here on what perennials to plant around tulips to hide the dying leaves. Make sure you check the comments on that article for suggestions.
- Should you cut dead blossoms on hydrangeas? (Spoiler alert: no.)
- Find a good explanation here on whether you should prune roses in autumn or spring.
- If you can, just ignore yellow jackets.