June 8, 2020
Beginning Monday, June 8, we will no longer require advance reservations to shop in-store.
1. We will still be monitoring the number of customers allowed in the store, so you may have to wait to get in if you come at a high-traffic time. Generally, we are busiest on weekday mornings and all day on weekends.
2. Children will be allowed in the store, but all children over the age of two must wear a face covering.
3. Please do not bring pets (except service animals) into the Garden Center with you.
4. Please come as prepared as possible to make the most of your shopping trip. Please know that because we are short-staffed, we are unable to provide lengthy consultations on plant selection for your landscape design project at this time. If you require a design consultation, please contact us via email separately and we will do our best after store hours to help you.
5. Restrooms will not be available to customers so please plan accordingly.
6. You must wear a face covering and keep a social distance from other shoppers and Lockwood’s employees as mandated by NYS. We strongly recommend that you wear gloves also. Please keep yourself and others safe.
7. Do not come to shop if you are not feeling well, have a fever or cough. Keep yourself and others safe.
8. No returns or exchanges on plants or other merchandise accepted at this time due to virus concerns. Sales are final.
Curbside pickup remains fully available for orders placed online, via email, and over the phone. For curbside pickup, only credit card payments will be taken ahead of time will be honored. All orders placed online will be filled within four days. Please wait for a phone call before coming to pickup your product curbside.
Thank you so much four your support of our business at this time and always.
Lockwood’s Greenhouses, 4484 Clark St., Hamburg, is a destination garden center that draws tourists as well as Western New York residents. Lockwood’s has a large array of annuals and perennials grown on the premises, including unusual trees and shrubs. Visit the lovely gift shop and look for classes and workshops. We are a proud member of PLANT WNY (the Professional Landscape & Nursery Trades of WNY), the presenter of Plantasia. We are raising the standards!—We employ Certified Nursery & Landscape Professionals (CNLP).
It is time to enjoy the outdoors!
We’ve been growing Plants of Distinction here in Hamburg for over 100 Years.
Stop by and see our beautiful hanging baskets, specialty annuals, perennials, trees, shrubs and native plants. We also grow herbs, vegetables and houseplants.
Our potting soil is formulated here at Lockwood’s and is always in demand for maintaining healthy plants throughout the season.
From July to September, enjoy fresh bouquets cut from our own fields here on the farm.