1. Shoppers may call us directly at 822-8887 to place their plug and herb orders.
2. Our online store is open! It can be reached from the order tab on the homepage of the Mike Weber website. All plants except vegetables can now be ordered online. (It is too early for most vegetables such as tomatoes.)
3. Our retail store hours will be 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Saturday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. The store will be open to 20 customers at a time.
You can be sure you’re getting quality when you buy Gardener’s Own™ brand plants grown by Mike Weber Greenhouses. Find Gardener’s Own™ brand at Mike Weber Greenhouses, 42 French Rd., West Seneca, as well as in Wegmans and in independent garden centers. In addition to your favorite annuals and perennials, look for heirloom vegetables as well as herbs. Follow Mike Weber Greenhouses on Facebook.
Great service & unusual plants
We always provide one-on-one service to help you choose what will work best in your garden. Our favorite compliments are when people tell us they keep coming back because, “You know your stuff,” and “You are the plant experts.” We are known for our unique annuals. With 10 minutes, 3 plants, and a 10-inch pot, you can be on your way to decorating your patio, porch, neighborhood or life! You can do it yourself, or we can custom design and plant a container for you. We will have more than 1,000 varieties of perennials. This is the place for food plants, too. We carry heirloom vegetables and organic herbs. We also have items for fairy gardens and yard decor.
Get great tips on growing herbs, vegetables and flowers from Mike Weber Greenhouses.
- You may need to fertilize annual flowers more than you think– but not veggies!
- Get more flowers by deadheading
- Two tips on buying and planting perennials
- Don’t create flat spots when you water containers
- Planting onions, & why trying for a head start with tomatoes may backfire
- How to grow onions that are big
- Why you should plant veggies in containers, plus a shocking tip on caring for veggies!
- 7 unusual uses for easy-to-grow herbs; you can plant them all summer
- Heirloom tomatoes aren’t always pretty, but can be fun to grow