Date(s) - Thursday, Nov 04, 2021
2:30 pm-5:00 pm
Pelion Garden at City Honors
Volunteers are needed to put the garden to bed at Pelion Community Garden at City Honors School, 206 Best St., Buffalo.
Times and dates are:
- 2:30 to 5 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 4
- 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, Nov. 6
- 10 a.m. to noon Thursday, Nov. 11
- 2 to 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 11
- 2:30 to 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 12
- 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, Nov. 13
Volunteers under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an older family member.
They also need jack-o-lanterns, veggie waste, bagged leaves, old sheets and empty buckets.