Date(s) - Saturday, Apr 22, 2023
The Tool Library
Volunteer for plantings and clean up with The Tool Library in Buffalo.
- Saturday, April 22rd @ 10AM – Tyler Street Gardens & Tree Stewardship. Meet at The Tool Library, 5 W. Northrup Place, Buffalo.
- Saturday, April 29th @ 10AM – Bailey Avenue Cleanup & Mulchmania.
- Saturday, May 6th @ 10AM – Bailey-Dartmouth Community Garden Work Day
- Saturday, May 13th @ 10AM – Dewey Park Cleanup & Tree Stewardship
- Saturday, May 20th @ 10AM – William Gaiter Cleanup & Tree Stewardship
The Tool Library’s Service Days are an opportunity to put the library’s tools to work transforming the spaces we share into the places we love.
Through its Spring and Fall Service Days, The Tool Library partners with over a dozen community organizations to put its tools to work improving shared spaces. These events bring together community members, teach new hands-on skills, and help steward public spaces like parks, community gardens, and trails.
More than just picking up trash or planting a tree, Service Days at The Tool Library are about reconnecting neighbors, harnessing the power of collective action to address quality-of-life issues, and building a culture of stewardship over the spaces we share.
Most events take place on Saturday mornings and last no longer than three hours. All necessary tools, training, and equipment will be provided by The Tool Library. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing you don’t mind getting a little dirty.
These events are family-friendly. Children younger than 16 will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please bring your cellphone as volunteers will need to sign a digital waiver before each event.