Date(s) - Saturday, May 14, 2016
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
There will be a plant sale featuring many kinds of perennials, house plants and geraniums, most grown by Master Gardeners, as well as garden art and other interesting things for your garden. The plant sale starts promptly at 10 a.m.; no early birds.
Other scheduled activities are:
- Take a soil sample from your garden for free soil pH testing.
- Master Gardeners will be available to answer your gardening questions.
- A basket auction drawing starts at 12:30 p.m.
- There will be a container garden demonstration at 11 a.m. Find out how to create and take care of an herb container garden.
- At 11:30 am, learn how to create a simple, easy to make bee house to help our native bees.