Date(s) - Saturday, May 04, 2019
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Feed More WNY
A spring compost workshop will be held from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Saturday, May 4 at Feed More WNY, 91 Holt St., Buffalo. The workshop is offered by Cornell Cooperative Extension in Erie County.
The cost is $5. Register here.
In this workshop, you can:
– Learn the basics & benefits of composting
– Talk about “the right mix”
– Learn about “rat-free” composting techniques
– Discuss how to keep invasive species out of your compost
– See different indoor & outdoor composting techniques and bins
– Ask the experts your questions
If you have any questions about the event, contact Sharon Bachman at email@example.com or 716-652-5400, ext. 150.