Date(s) - Friday, Jul 08, 2016
Fredonia Grange #1
The program Raising Monarchs will be presented 7 – 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 13 at the Fredonia Grange #1, 58 West Main Street, Fredonia.
Reservations are required by Friday, July 8.
This is one of six free programs presented by the Jamestown Audubon Nature Center in Northern Chautauqua County thanks to funding through a community benefit grant by the Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation.
The programs that will be presented are:
- Bird Banding Highlights: Monday, April 11, 7-8:30 p.m., at the BOCES LoGuidice Center in Fredonia
- Birds & Blooms Walk: Wednesday, May 25, 9-11 a.m., SUNY Fredonia College Lodge, Brocton
- Nature Center Lunch Bunch – “From Analysis Paralysis to Creative License: How I Wandered Into Bird Photography” by Kim Sherwood: Friday, June 10, 11 a.m.-12 p.m. followed by BYO brown bag lunch and conversation. Fredonia Grange #1
- Raising Monarchs: Wednesday, July 13, 7-8:30 p.m., Fredonia Grange #1
- Wild Edibles Walk & Potluck Picnic: Tuesday, August 16, 6-8 p.m, Luensman Overview Park, Portland
- Leaf Print Workshop: Saturday, September 24, 1-3 p.m., Fredonia Grange #1