Date(s) - Monday, Sep 19, 2016
Fredonia Grange #1
The program Leaf Print Workshop will be presented from 1 – 3 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24 at the Fredonia Grange #1, 58 West Main St., Fredonia.
Reservations are required by Monday, Sept. 19.
This is one of six free programs presented by the Jamestown Audubon Nature Center in Northern Chautauqua County thanks to funding through a community benefit grant by the Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation.
The programs that will be presented are:
- Bird Banding Highlights: Monday, April 11, 7-8:30 p.m., at the BOCES LoGuidice Center in Fredonia
- Birds & Blooms Walk: Wednesday, May 25, 9-11 a.m., SUNY Fredonia College Lodge, Brocton
- Nature Center Lunch Bunch – “From Analysis Paralysis to Creative License: How I Wandered Into Bird Photography” by Kim Sherwood: Friday, June 10, 11 a.m.-12 p.m. followed by BYO brown bag lunch and conversation. Fredonia Grange #1
- Raising Monarchs: Wednesday, July 13, 7-8:30 p.m., Fredonia Grange #1
- Wild Edibles Walk & Potluck Picnic: Tuesday, Aug. 16, 6-8 p.m, Luensman Overview Park, Portland
- Leaf Print Workshop: Saturday, Sept. 24, 1-3 p.m., Fredonia Grange #1