Date(s) - Tuesday, Oct 13, 2020
A 5-week online course for teachers and informal educators who want to help youth become scientifically literate, environmental citizens will be held by Cornell University from Oct. 19 to Nov. 22.
- Understand the connection between environmental education and science education.
- Learn about different outcomes of E-STEM education.
- Explore different learning approaches including problem-based, inquiry-based, project-based, and place-based learning.
- Develop an E-STEM lesson plan for your classes, programs, families or communities.
- Participate actively in a global online community of E-STEM educators.