Date(s) - Sunday, Jul 13, 2014
Stella Niagara Preserve
The property on Lower River Road along the Niagara River in Lewiston sits across from the Stella Niagara Education Park and is owned by the Sisters of St. Francis. The Land Conservancy is working with the Sisters to acquire the property and create a publicly accessible nature preserve, and has already raised $2.3 million of the $3.2 million needed.
The tour is a fundraiser for the Land Conservancy. The cost to join the tour is $100 per person.
For more information, contact the Land Conservancy at (716) 687-1225 or email@example.com.