Date(s) - Saturday, Jan 10, 2015
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Activities for children are held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays in the Wegmans Family Garden at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, 2655 South Park Avenue, Buffalo. The activities are included with admission.
See the schedule below. While activities are best aligned for children ages 4-10, caregivers of the youngest learners are encouraged to assist with creations.
- October 4 – Fun Fruit Squeeze
- October 11 – Cheerio Bird Feeders *See Medicinal Garden Feature the same day!
- October 18 – Cereal Tree
- October 25 – Egg Carton Bat
- November 1 -Three Sisters Garden
- November 8 – Lavender Cloud Dough
- November 15 – Healthy Smoothies
- November 22 – Thankful Pumpkin + Pumpkin Treat
- November 29 – Cone Cornucopia
- December 6 – Orange Rind Bird Feeder
- December 13 – No program today-See Santa’s Workshop event.
- December 20 – Snowman Fruit Snack
- December 27 – Rice Snowflakes
- January 3 – Milk Art
- January 10 – Butter Dance Party
- January 17- Eat a Rainbow
The Wegmans Family Garden is open daily and year-round from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
This indoor garden provides a place for safe, meaningful play and discovery as children of all ages and abilities explore the wonders of the plant world and the importance of eating healthy.
For more information, call 716-827-1584, ext. 292.