Date(s) - Saturday, May 15, 2021
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The classes will be held on Zoom.
David Clark, horticulturist & CNLP, will teach. He is entertaining and informative.
The topics are:
- Great Grasses and Lawn Care, April 10
- Color Theory and Texture in Gardens, April 24
- Edible Plants and Composting, May 15
- Tough Plant for Tough Sites, May 22
- World Tour of Garden Design, May 29
The fees are $25 per class or $150 per series for the general public and $22.50 per class or $135 per series for members of the Botanical Gardens.
These classes are great for beginners as well as gardeners wishing to brush up on their skills. An optional supply list will be posted online for those who wish to supplement their instruction with hands-on materials. All adult classes and workshops are recorded and are available for one week after the class.