Date(s) - Saturday, Apr 07, 2018
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The classes will be taught by horticulturist David Clark, who is becoming one of the country’s noted garden speakers. These classes are great for beginners or gardeners and landscapers wishing to brush up on their skills. Those who complete each series will be presented with a certificate.
The scheduled topics are:
- April 7 – Gardening for Wildlife
- April 14 – Four Seasons Gardening
- April 21 – Creative Containers and Raised Beds
- May 5 – Herbs and Medicinal Plants
- June 16 – Backyard Ecology
The cost for Botanical Gardens members for a full series of five classes is $100 and the cost for individual classes is $22. For non-members, the cost for the series is $120 and the cost for individual classes is $27.
Registration and more information can be found online.