Date(s) - Saturday, Feb 29, 2020
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Participants will refresh their gardening skills, learn new concepts and ideas and explore the botanical world with classes designed and led by David R. Clark, horticulturist and CNLP. These classes are great for beginners or gardeners wishing to brush up on their skills. Those who complete each series will be presented with a certificate upon completion. Horticulture III and IV will be offered in 2020 and Horticulture V and VI will be offered again in 2021.
The cost is $20 per class or $100 for the series for Botanical Gardens members and $25 per class or $125 for the entire series for the general public.
Horticulture classes and topics in this series are:
- 301 – January 25 – Sustainable Landscaping Practices
- 302 – February 1 – Gardening with Native Plants
- 303 – February 22 – Shade Gardening
- 304 – February 29 – Small Space and Urban Gardening
- 305 – March 14 – Beneficial Insects and Pollinators