Date(s) - Saturday, Feb 24, 2018
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The classes will be taught by horticulturist David Clark, who is becoming one of the country’s noted garden speakers. These classes are great for beginners or gardeners and landscapers wishing to brush up on their skills. Those who complete each series will be presented with a certificate.
The scheduled topics are:
- Jan. 27 – Sustainable Landscaping Practices
- Feb. 17- Gardening with Native Planta
- Feb. 24 – Shade Gardening
- March 10 – Small Space and Urban Gardening
- March 17 – Beneficial Insects and Pollinators
The cost for Botanical Gardens members for a full series of five classes is $100 and the cost for individual classes is $22. For non-members, the cost for the series is $120 and the cost for individual classes is $27.
Registration and more information can be found online.