Date(s) - Wednesday, Feb 04, 2015
New York Sea Grant and NYSDEC’s Great Lakes watershed program are hosting a series of public workshops across New York’s Great Lakes basin to provide information on the Great Lakes Action Agenda, to discuss the proposed strategy for implementing the agenda, and to seek input on priorities for achieving watershed health across the region.
The Western New York meeting will be held from 3 to 5 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 4 at Cornell Cooperative Extension of Erie County, 21 Grove St. East Aurora.
An optional discussion and networking session will be held from 5-6 p.m.
There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is required with NY Sea Grant at email@example.com or 315-312-3042.
DRAFT workshop agenda:
- Welcome and Introductions
- New York’s Great Lakes Action Agenda
- Implementation plan
- Funding approach and opportunities
- Strategies to Move Forward
- Design and operation of regional workgroups
- Optional: A networking reception will be held from 5-6pm