Date(s) - Tuesday, Jul 06, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The classes will be held on Zoom.
David Clark, horticulturist & CNLP, will teach. He is entertaining and informative.
The topics are:
- July 6- Orchids and Air Plants
- July 13- Summer Flowering Bulbs
- July 20- Night Visions: Evening Gardens
- July 27- Controlling Plants: Trellises and more
- August 3- Topic TBD – check back for more info on this new class!
- August 10- Conquering the “Hell Strip”: Creating Boulevard Gardens
- August 17- Summer Berries and Fruits
The fees are $25 per class or $150 per series for the general public and $22.50 per class or $135 per series for members of the Botanical Gardens.
These classes are great for beginners as well as gardeners wishing to brush up on their skills. An optional supply list will be posted online for those who wish to supplement their instruction with hands-on materials. All adult classes and workshops are recorded and are available for one week after the class.