Date(s) - Wednesday, Jun 19, 2019
Frank W. Bratt Agricultural Center
The Chautauqua County Master Gardeners will hold the Evening in the Garden sessions at 6 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month from May through September, at the Frank Bratt Agricultural Center, 3542 Turner Rd.,Jamestown.
- May 15: Using a cold frame and taking plants from house to garden
- June 19: Companion gardening, weed control and cover crops
- July 17: Succession planting and controlling insects and diseases
- August 21: Harvesting from the garden and preserving the harvest
- September 18: Composting and saving seeds
Each Evening in the Garden also provides time for questions and answers, tours of the demonstration garden, free pH soil testing and sometimes, a tasting.
All ages and groups are welcome to attend the Evening in the Garden.