Date(s) - Saturday, Jul 21, 2018
10:00 am-3:00 pm
Buffalo Central (Downtown) Library
A brand new garden walk, the East Side Garden Walk, will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, July 21.
It is free.
Pick up maps at Buffalo Public Libraries in the downtown area. The maps should be available starting in July.
- Central – 1 Lafayette Square – 858-8900
- Crane – 633 Elmwood Ave – 883-6651
- Dudley – 2010 South Park Ave – 823-1854
- East Clinton – 1929 Clinton – 823-5626
- East Delavan – 1187 E Delevan – 896-4433
- Frank E. Merriweather, Jr. – 1324 Jefferson Ave – 883-4418
- Niagara – 280 Porter Ave – 882-1537
- North Park – 975 Hertel Ave – 875-3748
- Riverside – 820 Tonawanda St – 875-0562
Experience the uniqueness of Buffalo’s East Side gardens, reflecting the diversity of the neighborhoods, the strong sense of community, and a love of home-grown fruits and vegetables.
Visit beautiful private gardens nestled among a variety of architectural styles.
Enjoy the peace and health garden at the corner of Johnson and Sycamore. Visit urban farms.
And nowhere else will you see the likes of the Broadway Market rooftop garden nor the tiny Buddhist Cultural Center garden with its three-story tall statue.
This is an event of Gardens Buffalo Niagara.