Date(s) - Saturday, Sep 19, 2020
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Enjoy the summer weather, live music from Brother James and a delicious boxed dinner from Rich’s Catering with a socially distanced space on the front lawn of the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, 2655 South Park Ave., Buffalo.
The event will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 22.
Tickets are $28 for the general public and $23 for Botanical Gardens’ members.
· Live music from Brother James
· A socially distanced reserved spot on the front lawn – Take your own blanket and/or lawn chairs
· Dinner box from Rich’s Catering includes:
· Single serve Bottle of Perrier
· Greek Style Cous Cous with Grilled Chicken
· Vegetarian Upon Request: Grilled Marinated Vegetables on a Croissant
· Fresh Fruit Bowl
· Caprese Salad
· To go box, prepackaged utensils, napkins and a cup
· Dessert vendors include Sassi Cakes and What’s Pop-In Gourmet Popcorn
· Cash Bar will be available serving beer from Try-it Distributing, Fresh Sangria and Pepsi products
· A no-touch basket raffle will also add to the fun.
In case of rain, guests will pick up a dinner box to go and Brother James and the live raffle will be available via Zoom.