Date(s) - Sunday, Oct 06, 2019
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
ater/Ways, an exhibition from Museum on Main Street of the Smithsonian Institute, will be held Oct. 5 through Nov. 17 at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village, 3755 Tonawanda Creek Rd., Amherst.
Days and hours are:
- Wednesday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday noon – 5 p.m.
The exhibition will explore water as an essential component of life on our planet– environmentally, culturally and historically.
With compelling text, imagery, interactive exhibits and videos, Water/Ways reveals the central nature of water in our lives. It will feature:
- Smithsonian and local exhibits about history, culture, and science of water
- Events and education programs focused on our local community
- Ways to share your own memories and stories