The trip will take place July 18-27 and is sponsored by the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, Collette Vacations and the Royal Horticultural Society.
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage site Padua Botanic Garden, the first botanical garden in the world.
- Enjoy a gardening workshop at the historic Valsanzibio Gardens.
- Discover the Cicogna Mozzoni gardens during a tour led by a member of the Cicogna Mozzoni family.
- Enjoy a wine reception in the gardens of your Lake Como hotel.
- Tour the stunning, historic gardens of Villa Carlotta and Villa Melzi d’Erils.
- Discover the Isola Bella palace and gardens with a local guide who is an expert on the Borromean family, homes and gardens.
- The owners at Giardino Giusti will show you their Renaissance period gardens that opened in the 1500s.
Rates for the trip are lower before Jan. 19.
For more information, contact Christina at the Botanical Gardens at (716) 827-1584 ext. 219 or email@example.com.